Compliments to various BMG staff and physicians
DECEMBER 02, 2015
By W. Wilson, patient
I would like to recognize the following professionals for the excellent service they have provided me personally:
- Dr. Sarkis is incredibly knowledgeable and kind. What a wonderful asset to BMG
- Dr. Sarkis' nurses are also very warm and supportive
- Drs. Moon, Wakefield, Pham and Donahue are consistently pleasant at Extended Care
- Maribeth Spoelstra and her assistant Jessica are very caring
- Nurses Winnette Oha and Leah Jackson among several others whose names elude me are always very generous, supportive, and empathetic at Extended Care - They really deserve a ton of credit for their excellent work
- The Registration Personnel at Extended Care and Beaver Advantage have very welcoming attitudes and are enjoyable to interact with
While I have not visited the Main Redlands Office on Fern in years due to relocation, the Allergy, Optometry, and Registration staffs were superb at their jobs.
These compliments have been long overdue and I hope you will acknowledge to the above-mentioned employees how grateful this patient is for the outstanding job they do for their patients.