Banning Primary Care Center
5957 West Ramsey
Banning, CA 92220
Main Number: 951-845-0313
Patient Representative: (951) 769-6125
Main Office: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm M-F
Laboratory Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm M-F
Beaver Medical Group offices are closed on the following holidays:
• New Year's holiday — Monday, Jan. 2
• Presidents Day — Monday, Feb. 18
• Memorial Day — Monday, May 27
• Independence Day — Thursday, July 4
• Labor Day — Monday, Sept. 2
• Thanksgiving — Thursday, Nov. 28 & Friday Nov. 29
• Christmas Eve — Tuesday, Dec. 24, offices close at noon
• Christmas Day — Wednesday, Dec. 25
• New Year's Eve — Tuesday, Dec. 31, offices close at noon
• New Year's Day— Wednesday, Jan. 1
Our Urgent Care Centers are open every day of the year, including holidays. Click here for urgent care information
The Nurse Advice Helpline is also available 24 hours a day on holidays and weekends, as well as weeknights. Beaver patients can call 909-793-3311 for medical advice.
Exit I-10 at Highland Springs Ave and head north.
Turn right on Ramsey.
Located on the left.
Download a printable 1 page map of all Beaver Locations. (Adobe Acrobat format - 96kb)
The Banning Primary Care Center was opened in 2006 next to the Banning Specialty Care Center. The Primary Care Physicians in Banning use a new "advanced access" system to schedule patient appointments to see patients quickly. If your doctor is not available at a convenient time, another provider from the same team can assist you. A Patient Representative is located on-site to provide orientations, answer questions you have about the services and staff, help you choose a physician, and handle billing questions and concerns.
Services Available At This OfficeLaboratory Services
Specialties Available HereFamily MedicineInternal MedicinePediatrics