Banning Primary Care Center
5957 West Ramsey
Banning, CA 92220
Main Number: 951-845-0313
Patient Representative: (951) 769-6125
Main Office: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm M-F
Laboratory Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm M-F
Beaver Medical Group offices are closed on the following holidays:
• New Year's holiday — Monday, Jan. 1
• Presidents Day — Monday, Feb. 19
• Memorial Day — Monday, May 28
• Independence Day — Wednesday, July 4
• Labor Day — Monday, Sept. 3
• Thanksgiving — Thursday, Nov. 22 & Friday Nov. 23
• Christmas Eve — Monday, Dec. 24, offices close at noon
• Christmas Day — Tuesday, Dec. 25
• New Year's Eve — Monday, Dec. 31, offices close at noon
Our Urgent Care Centers are open every day of the year, including holidays. Click here for urgent care information
The Nurse Advice Helpline is also available 24 hours a day on holidays and weekends, as well as weeknights. Beaver patients can call 909-793-3311 for medical advice.
Exit I-10 at Highland Springs Ave and head north.
Turn right on Ramsey.
Located on the left.
Download a printable 1 page map of all Beaver Locations. (Adobe Acrobat format - 96kb)
The Banning Primary Care Center was opened in 2006 next to the Banning Specialty Care Center. The Primary Care Physicians in Banning use a new "advanced access" system to schedule patient appointments to see patients quickly. If your doctor is not available at a convenient time, another provider from the same team can assist you. A Patient Representative is located on-site to provide orientations, answer questions you have about the services and staff, help you choose a physician, and handle billing questions and concerns.
Services Available At This OfficeLaboratory Services
Specialties Available HereFamily MedicineInternal MedicinePediatrics