**Dr. Leong is moving to the 3rd floor of the Highland facility at 7000 Boulder Avenue on December 3, 2021. The larger facility has many services on-site including lab drawing and radiology, and also has plenty of parking.
Dr. Leong is an active member of the community:
• Coach for the Southern California Roadrunners children's running team for 30 years. The team took the National Championships in Cross Country in 2008 and had 5 national champions in Track and Field in 2009. He has coached 62 national champions.
• Volunteer coach Redlands East Valley High School Cross Country Team 2006-2011; Rialto High School Cross Country Team1995-2006
• Board Member, YMCA of the East Valley
• Chair, Beaver Medical Group Community Services Committee
• Medical School: Eastern Virginia Medical School, graduated 1988
• Internship: San Bernardino County Medical Center, completed 1989
• Residency: San Bernardino County Medical Center, completed 1991
• American Board of Family Medicine, 1992, 1997, 2005
Special Interests/ Practice Experience:
- Heart Disease
- Joint Injections
- Men's Health
- Respiratory Illnesses
- Skin Biopsies
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
In his spare time, Dr. Leong enjoys running, and watching movies and sports.