Primary Care Physician (Family or Internal Medicine)
October 09, 2019
Beaumont Office & Urgent CareHighland Main Office & Urgent Care
- Examines, assesses, diagnoses and treats patients to deliver quality
medical care using current principles, methods and procedures.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Utilizes legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care.
- Prescribes appropriate dosages of drugs or non-pharmaceutical patient care aids and instruct patients in correct usage.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Follows established Beaver Medical Group policies, procedures, and
objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety,
environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Consults with and refers to specialists as appropriate.
- Follows recommended screening & immunization guidelines provided by Beaver Medical Group Preventive Care Task Force.
EMR: Converting to Epic Systems end of 2019
Board Eligible or Board Certified (if Board Elig, must be Board Cert within 5 years of recency)
Will accept new grads or those with experience
How to Apply:Physicians and other medical providers (Physician Assistants, Nurse
Practitioners, Optometrists, etc) seeking a position at Beaver Medical
Group should fax their current CV to: 909-335-1936 or email BMGRecruiting@epiclp.com. Interested physicians with questions may call (909) 335-4189.