Urgent Care Physician
June 11, 2019
Beaumont South OfficeHighland Main Office & Urgent CareRedlands Urgent Care Center
- Examines, assesses, diagnoses and treats patients to deliver quality medical care using current principles, methods and procedures.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Utilizes legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care.
- Prescribes appropriate dosages of drugs or non-pharmaceutical patient care aids and instruct patients in correct usage.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Follows established Beaver Medical Group policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Consults with and refers to specialists as appropriate.
Recruiting for a full time Urgent Care provider-
Practice Locations: 3 Beaver Urgent Care Centers: Redlands, Highland & Beaumont. Shifts would rotate between these 3.
Spanish Language: Ability to speak medical Spanish would be a real plus, but not mandatory.
Office Hours: Our Urgent Care Centers are open 365 days a year from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. The 9-hour shifts are 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 12 p.m., typically seeing about 24-34 patients/shift. Physicians average 4 shifts/week = 36 hours weekly.
Call: NO in-patient call responsibility. When you're off, you're off.
1-2 years experience in an Urgent Care setting
How to Apply:Physicians and other medical providers (Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Optometrists, etc) seeking a position at Beaver Medical Group should fax their current CV to: 909-335-1936 or email BMGRecruiting@epiclp.com. Interested physicians with questions may call (909) 335-4189.