MyChart Portal Coming Oct 30
October 30, 2019 1:00 AM
Beaver Medical Group is launching a new portal called MyChart on October 30, 2019. Visit our website after that time for instructions on how to sign up for MyChart. On the new portal, you will be able to:
- View lab, radiology & vitals results*
- See your medical record including allergies, medical history, problems, immunizations, medications, surgeries, etc
- Request prescription refills
- Use eCheck-in to register, pay your copay and fill out health questions
- Message your doctor’s health care team at any time for non-urgent needs
- Get notices when you are due for preventive care screenings, immunizations and chronic disease care
- Schedule an appointment with your primary care physician, and view or cancel all upcoming appointments
- Use Fast Pass when needed to be notified when your primary care doctor has a sooner appointment slot open up
- Update your contact and insurance information
- Pay your bills online
- Receive your after-visit summary that can include diagnosis, results and instructions for care, medications and follow-up
- Find and request letters, off-work notes, disability and other paperwork
- Share your record temporarily with outside healthcare organizations
- Manage your family’s health with proxy access – more details below
With MyChart proxy access, you can easily manage your family’s health from your own MyChart login.
Newborn to 11 years: Parents and guardians can have MyChart access to their children up through age 11 (up until the day before 12 years). It includes all the functions of MyChart and allows you to book your children’s appointments with their pediatrician/family doctor.
Adolescents ages 12-17 years: Proxy MyChart access to adolescents is limited. It includes appointment booking, immunizations and basic contact/insurance information. Medical information and appointment records are excluded to lawfully protect adolescent privacy rights. They are not allowed access to their own chart until age 18.
Adults: You can grant proxy rights to your MyChart account if you want a spouse, adult child or care giver to have access. You need to fill out and sign an “Authorization to Release Medical Information” form to allow MyChart access to another person.
Secure data sharing:
Your medical information from other health organizations on the same system can display in your Beaver Medical Group MyChart account. This includes diagnoses, immunizations, allergies, medications, test results, medical problems and more. See a list of organizations sharing at: www.epic.com/careeverywhere
Sign up online or by stopp by the clinic for an activation code after October 30, 2019.
* Almost all test results are on MyChart except those protected by law (pregnancy results, alcohol/drug testing, HIV/AIDS and STD results).