MyChart Portal Launches Oct 30
October 30, 2019 1:00 AM
Beaver Medical Group launched a new portal called MyChart on October 30, 2019 at https://www.mybeaverchart.com. On the new portal, you are able to:
- View lab, radiology & vitals results*
- See your medical record including allergies, medical history, problems, immunizations, medications, surgeries, etc
- Request prescription refills
- Use eCheck-in to register, pay your copay and fill out health questions
- Message your doctor’s health care team at any time for non-urgent needs
- Get notices when you are due for preventive care screenings, immunizations and chronic disease care
- Schedule an appointment with your primary care physician, and view or cancel all upcoming appointments
- Use Fast Pass when needed to be notified when your primary care doctor has a sooner appointment slot open up
- Update your contact and insurance information
- Pay your bills online
- Receive your after-visit summary that can include diagnosis, results and instructions for care, medications and follow-up
- Find and request letters, off-work notes, disability and other paperwork
- Share your record temporarily with outside healthcare organizations
- Manage your family’s health with proxy access – more details below
Sign up for MyChart on your smart phone or tablet
1. Show your ID to a staff member at a Beaver facility to get an activation code. You may also request a code through the app in step 5.
2. Find the app by searching for “MyChart” in your app store. Or use one of the QR codes below (for Apple or Android devices).
3. Install MyChart by Epic Systems Corporation.
4. Select “Beaver Medical Group” as your MyChart provider under “My Organizations.”
Sign up for MyChart on your computer
1. Show your ID to a staff member at a Beaver facility to get an activation code. You may also request a code online in step 3.
2. Go to MyBeaverChart.com
3. Click on “Sign Up Now.” If you do not have an activation code, then click on “Sign Up Online” to request an account by answering identity questions.
4. Follow the instructions to create your account.
Current MyChart users: Add Beaver Medical Group
If you already have a MyChart account with another healthcare organization, simply log out first. Then add Beaver Medical Group using the “My Organizations” option from the menu that’s accessible from the upper-left corner of the screen. You will need an activation code to set up your new account with Beaver. You can then swipe between them to login in to the one you need.
Family Access: With MyChart proxy access, you can easily manage your family’s health from your own MyChart login.
Newborn to 11 years: Parents and guardians can have MyChart access to their children up through age 11 (up until the day before 12 years). It includes all the functions of MyChart and allows you to book your children’s appointments with their pediatrician/family doctor.
Adolescents ages 12-17 years: Proxy MyChart access to adolescents is limited. It includes appointment booking, immunizations and basic contact/insurance information. Medical information and appointment records are excluded to lawfully protect adolescent privacy rights. They are not allowed access to their own chart until age 18.
Adults: You can grant proxy rights to your MyChart account if you want a spouse, adult child or care giver to have access. You need to fill out and sign an “Authorization to Release Medical Information” form to allow MyChart access to another person.
Secure data sharing: Your medical information from other health organizations on the same system can display in your Beaver Medical Group MyChart account. This includes diagnoses, immunizations, allergies, medications, test results, medical problems and more. See a list of organizations sharing at: www.epic.com/careeverywhere
* Almost all test results are on MyChart except those protected by law (pregnancy results, alcohol/drug testing, HIV/AIDS and STD results).