Medicare Basics & Plan Comparison Seminar
August 21, 2017 5:30 PM –6:30 PM
Beaver Medical Group is hosting 2017 Medicare seminars. These seminars are geared to people who are new to Medicare or are new to the area.
These seminars are offered at no cost or obligation and last one hour.
Monday, August 21, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Highland Springs Medical Plaza, San Jacinto Room
81 S. Highland Springs Ave, Suite 100B
Park in back to enter suite on West side of surgery center
Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Beaver Medical Group, Conference Room A
2 West Fern, Redlands (Parking level)
Enter from parking lot on North side of building
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Highland Boulder, Basement Conference Room
7000 Boulder Ave, Highland
Take elevator down to basement floor.
Walk-in to either meeting! Questions? Call 800-831-0001.
To set up a private appointment or for accommodation of persons with special needs call (800) 831-0001.
Beaver Medical Group has partnered with a local insurance agency committed to helping patients objectively compare the benefits of the Medicare plans accepted by our physicians. Medicare Advantage plans offer $0 premiums, preventive care and reasonable co-pays for hospital care, doctor visits and prescriptions. Insurance representatives will:
• Answer any questions you have about starting Medicare
• Educate you about Medicare and all of your Medicare options
• Explain Medicare parts A, B, C and supplemental plans E-J
• Discuss part D prescription coverage: plans, opt-out penalty & the gap
• Compare benefits of multiple Medicare Advantage plans
• Compare Medicare plans to your employer's health plan
• Help you find the best plan suited to your needs
No matter what plan you choose, you can continue to see your own Beaver Medical Group doctor even if your doctor's practice is closed to new patients. A salesperson will be present with information & applications.