About This Class
This support group provides a place for patients to learn of cutting edge interventions and resources, as well as provide a forum for patients to interact and support each other.
- Receive continued support in controlling your diabetes
- Meet others who face the challenge of diabetes
- Learn from the experience of others
- Share your own strategies
- Health educators moderate discussion
- Supportive, nonjudgmental environment
You do not need to register for this support group, simply show up! The support group meets the fourth Wednesday of each month at 11:00 am at the Redlands Main Clinic, Conference Room C. There will not be any meetings during November and December for the holidays.
1150 Brookside Ave., Suite U, Redlands CA 92373
This class meets at the following times
Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
February 27, 2019
Register For This Class
to register for this class.