Dr. Hanna enjoys forming long-term patient
relationships and creating a compassionate and intense critical care environment.
Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care and Interventional Pulmonology
- Medical School: Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine- Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, 1997
- Residency: Categorical Internal Medicine Resident, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, 2005
- Advanced Diagnostic Bronchoscopy Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 2019;
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship: PRISMA Health-University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2015;
Pulmonary 2019; Critical Care, 2020
Special Interests/ Practice Experience:
- Lung nodules, lung masses, lung cancer, airway obstruction, enlarged lymph nodes, pleural effusions, tracheal stenosis
- Advanced diagnostic bronchoscopy: endobronchial ultrasound guided needle biopsy, electromagnetic navigational Bronchoscopy and transthoracic lung biopsy
- Pleural procedures: chest tubes, thoracentesis and indwelling pleural catheters (PleurX)
Cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET)
His hobbies include sporting clays, hunting
and playing squash.