Kristina Lopez, APh, PharmD
- With Beaver Medical Group since: 2018
- Foreign Languages:
- Gender: Female
Available for on-site services
Dr. Lopez enjoys helping patients reach their health care
goals through patient centered care. She tries to simplify medication regimens
and eliminate or combine medications when possible.
- Pharmacy School: Doctor of Pharmacy, California Northstate University, Elk Grove, CA, 2016
- Residency: Ambulatory Care Residency, Cedars-Sinai Medical Care Foundation, Beverly Hills, CA, 2017
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP), 2019
- Advanced Practice Pharmacist, 2018
Special Interests/ Practice Experience:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic Pain Management
- Hepatitis C
- Travel Medicine And Post
Discharge Medication Review.
Dr. Lopez enjoys playing golf, hiking and traveling.