The 2010 BMG Fitness Challenge XII is HERE
October 01, 2010 1:00 AM
The 2010 BMG Fitness Challenge XII is HERE!
WORLD CUP GAMES!!!!!!
October 1 – November 12, 2010
• Select a Team Captain & form a team with no more than 7 members.
• Teams can include friends/family/coworkers/children, etc. from all across the globe. (Sign up as a “Free Agent” if you need to be assigned to a team)
• Convert your minutes of exercise or steps taken into “GOALS” for your team. One goal is based on your level:
• *Beginning exercisers: every 150 minutes of exercise OR 40,000 steps = one goal
• *Intermediate exercisers: every 11827 minutes of exercise OR 70,000 steps = one goal
• *Advanced exercisers: every 360 minutes of exercise OR 100,000 steps = one goal
*Definition for determining your exercise level is on registration form
The cost is only $20 for BMG employees & affiliates’ patients; non-BMG patients-$25. The cost includes all Challenge XII materials, the commemorative Challenge T-shirt, end-of-challenge prizes, and subsidized award dinner.
All participants (whether your team scores the most “GOALS” or not) will get a commemorative Challenge T-shirt and be eligible for prizes. A catered celebration dinner (small fee) will take place at the end of the challenge and prizes will be given to winners of different categories (e.g. “Oldest” team, “youngest” team, most countries represented in a team, etc).
Ready to join?
Registration forms can be downloaded here. 2010 BMG Fitness Challenge Registration Form
Contact Challenge Director, Dr. Ernie Medina directly via e-mail email@example.com or call (909) 335-4131 with any questions or comments.
A general orientation/informational meeting will be held for ALL interested participants and is highly recommended for Team Captains. Packets will be passed out at this time or available online.
Redlands Main Clinic, Conf. A
Sunday, Sep. 26 @ 7:30pm &
Thursday, Sep. 30, 2010 @ 6:30pm
Banning Specialty Care Center (6109 W. Ramsey Street)
Sept. 28, Tues., 5:30 PM
“Give a man a soccer ball, he plays for a moment. Teach a man to play soccer, he plays for a lifetime” – S.Schiff