About This Class
Is your cholesterol too high? In this class you will receive dietary information that will help you learn how to lower those important numbers.
Come and learn how lifestyle changes will positively impact your cholesterol. In this class we will focus on :
- The difference between good and bad cholesterol
- Tips for lowering your cholesterol
- Recommended dietary fat intake
- Techniques for cooking low fat
- Strategies for eating out
This single class meets from 3:30 - 5:00 P.M. every third Tuesday of the month in the Redlands Health Education Center at 1150 Brookside Ave
6109 W.Ramsey Street, Banning Specialty Care Center
This class meets at the following times
Friday, March 3, 2017 @ 2:30PM
Register For This Class
to register for this class.