Medicare Basics & Plan Comparison Seminar
February 28, 2017 5:30 PM –6:30 PM
Beaver Medical Group is hosting 2017 Medicare seminars. These seminars are geared to people who are new to Medicare or are new to the area.
These seminars are offered at no cost or obligation and last one hour.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Beaver Medical Group, Conference Room A
2 West Fern, Redlands
Enter from parking lot on North side of building
Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Highland Springs Medical Plaza, San Jacinto Room
81 S. Highland Springs Ave, Suite 100B
Park in back to enter suite on West side of surgery center
Walk-in to either meeting! Questions? Call 800-831-0001.
To set up a private appointment or for accommodation of persons with special needs call (800) 831-0001.
Beaver Medical Group has partnered with a local insurance agency committed to helping patients objectively compare the benefits of the Medicare plans accepted by our physicians. Medicare Advantage plans offer $0 premiums, preventive care and reasonable co-pays for hospital care, doctor visits and prescriptions. Insurance representatives will:
• Answer any questions you have about starting Medicare
• Educate you about Medicare and all of your Medicare options
• Explain Medicare parts A, B, C and supplemental plans E-J
• Discuss part D prescription coverage: plans, opt-out penalty & the gap
• Compare benefits of multiple Medicare Advantage plans
• Compare Medicare plans to your employer's health plan
• Help you find the best plan suited to your needs
No matter what plan you choose, you can continue to see your own Beaver Medical Group doctor even if your doctor's practice is closed to new patients. A salesperson will be present with information & applications.